GamesUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamesUnited

Where the Global Gamers join together!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old memories...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old memories... Empty Old memories... Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Balticum_Reward

Admin

It was always fun to play Lineage ][ when I was new. I was grinding hard, and learning new world, which I didn't know. The first Chronicle I started was C4 and I played www.L2Gold.eu server. It was crazy:
-Having sps with a high casting speed amount, opponent could be slept in 1-2 seconds.
-Cancel took about 15-20 seconds, but it removed almost all the buffs opponent had.
-Sleep + Cancel = Easy kill
-Titans, or Destroyers, could use Frenzy with bows or any other weapon. Their attack was amazingly big even if a bow was equiped, not like C6, where the dmg is good only with blunt/2h-sword weapons.
Not gonna lie, had a blast, but it turned out that I stopped playing after my friends account got hacked. I tried to enchant custom Lady's Fan weapon + 8, which was really expensive and a donator item, and I failed. Sold my Baium Ring for a currency and ended up having some Cola + chips at my house.
What I missed is probably how me and my five friends had this routine: Go to sleep at 4AM, wake up at 7AM, join Ventrillo (chatting program) and continue no-lifing. It was fun!

https://gamesunited.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum